Hello Youth Leader! TÜRKİYE Burslari is now open for scholarship applicants. Applications are exclusively intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue master and PhD studies in Türkiye. Please notice that applications will only be accepted through the application system at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr website, where candidates will fill in the information and upload their documents as requested. There are no institutions or individuals authorized to perform applications for Türkiye Scholarships on behalf of candidates; all candidates must apply in person. Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings provided by the application system.
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system.
- Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applications made by post or in person will not be accepted.
- Candidates who will apply for a master’s degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1987, whereas candidates for PhD degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1982.
- Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from an appropriate program with respect to the scholarship level they are applying for (e.g. have a university diploma if applying for a master program, or hold a master’s degree if applying for a PhD program), or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
- Candidates cannot be currently enrolled in academic program in Türkiye at the level they will apply for.
- Candidates are expected to have a required degree of academic achievement with respect to the scholarship and program level they are applying for (you may find the academic achievement grades required by scholarship programs at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr).
- In the evaluation of applications, candidates’ compatibility with the application criteria, as well as their academic and social achievements will be considered.
17 February, 2017
For more information about Türkiye Scholarships and applications, please visit: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/2017-turkiye-burslari-lisansustu-basvurulari/