Type of Scholarship : Partial Scholarship
Hello Youth Leaders! You should know that there is a scholarship chance open in Australia given by Edith Cowan University (ECU), an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. ECU is now open for The Merit International Scholarship, particularly offered to international students who can demonstrate high levels of academic achievement and English competency in their previous studies. The scholarship offers a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. To be eligible you will need to pre-apply for the scholarship before applying for your course. You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship. In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Applicant must be an international student who can demonstrate a high level of academic performance in prior studies and a high level of English competency;
- Applicant must be commencing study at ECU in the next intake;
- Applicant meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Applicant must not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Applicant have not a pending course application with ECU;
- Applicant must be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Applicant intend to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree; and
- Study on-campus or online.
How to apply:
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Deadline : 31 December 2017