The Clarendon scholarship is open to all departments in Oxford, including Master’s degree (MPhil, BPhil, MSc, MSt, MBA, MFE) and doctoral level (DPhil). Open to full-time and part-time programs. Option Information about the majors at the University of Oxford can be found at the following link: https://goo.gl/dVq26F
As described above, the scope of the scholarship is full scholarship, including:
1. The total tuition fee during the study period.
2. Annual cost of living allowance of at least £ 14,553 (± 260 million).
3. Participants of the part-time program will receive grants to help with other costs.
Selection Requirements and Criteria:
1. Open to participants from various countries.
2. Have a satisfactory academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.70 on a 4.00 scale. If so, include also proof / certificate of appreciation from the university, owned publications, and information about your position in a group.
3. Ability in the subject area of study. Assessment will be made on the basis of reference letters, research proposals, demonstrate the ability to undertake research, as well as possible contributions to be made on the chosen field of study.
4. Motivation of participants. Assessment will be based on evidence of commitment to the chosen field of study as well as the results of personal statement evaluations and recommendation letters.
Organizer: University of Oxford
Form of scholarship: Full scholarship
Deadline: January 2018
More info: http://bit.ly/beasiswaclarendon