Hello Youth Leader! Are you the citizen of ASEAN countries? Good news for you, The AUN Internship Programme welcomes all ASEAN students who are interested to explore the work of ASEAN particularly in the higher education aspect and want to apply their educational background into the real daily working environment of AUN Secretariat in Bangkok. Internship for credit option will be available for the internship duration between 12 weeks to 20 weeks.
- Currently study in ASEAN universities (preferably junior and senior student).
- Ability to conduct research and information gathering in relevant to higher education, social sciences, ASEAN and related fields.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Having an awareness of a multicultural working environment and a commitment to
- Ability to use office related software
Term and condition:
- The AUN will not provide any financial support for internship, as such, giving the privileges and immunities accorded to staff members of AUN.
- You are personally responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and arranging the travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed.
- All the expenses connected with internship such as living accommodation and transportation will be borne by intern student or sponsoring institutions.
- You are responsible for obtaining the international insurance and the health insurance that cover the period of your internship.
- The AUN Secretariat accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/ or illness incurred during the internship.
See the official website for more details: www.aunsec.org/Section10/download_auninternshipagreement.docx