Hi Youth Leader! EPFL offers a limited number of fellowships at the Master’s level to students with outstanding academic records. Some of the fellowships are financed by EPFL directly and others through partnerships with foundations or companies.
the applicant will be devided into external and internal applicant, each category has different value of fellowship.
- CHF 16’000 per academic year(split into monthly payments), meaning:
- CHF 32’000 for a 2-years Master’s(120 credits)
- CHF 24’000 for a 1 1/2 year Master’s (90 credits)
- Reservation of a room in students accomodation
(Note that accomodation, tuition fees, visa fees, etc. must be paid by the fellowship’s holder.)
- CHF 10’000(split into 2 payments)
- A certificate of excellence for the results obtained during their Bachelor’s
(Note that accomodation, tuition fees, etc. must be paid by the fellowship’s holder.)
- Anyone applying to an EPFL Master’s Program is eligible.
- The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships is done based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
30 April 2017 (for external applications)
Official website: http://master.epfl.ch/cms/site/master/lang/en/excellence-fellowships