Do you have desire for talking about culture and humanities? Here is the program probably fit into you, named The CrossCulture Programme (CCP). According to the official website, the CCP is an exchange and dialogue programme of IFA (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen), funded by the German Federal Foreign Office. Since 2005 it offers young professionals and committed volunteers the opportunity to expand their professional and political competence as well as to gather international experience through a working sojourn in another cultural context. Participants will be integrated in a German organisation as an intern. Besides the objectives of vocational and specialist qualification, they also gain an overview of the cultural, social and political structures in the host country, establish new personal and professional contacts and familiarise themselves with cultural characteristics of the host country. It’s interesting, isn’t it?
CCP Scholarships for Applicants from Indonesia
CrossCulture Programme offers funding and support for internships in Germany to young professionals and committed volunteers in different areas of civil society and other relevant organisations. Internships should last at least eight up to a maximum of twelve weeks. The earliest beginning is May 2017, internships should be completed by April 2018.
Internships are offered in the following fields of work:
- Politics & Society
- Human Rights & Peace Building
- Sustainable Development
- Media & Culture
- Applicants should be from 23 to 45 years old
- A good command of English (knowledge of German is welcome, but not required)
- A permanent employment or volunteer involvement in an institutionin Indonesia in one of the a.m. fields of work
- Good health (physical as well as mental working capacity for the requirements of a longer stay abroad)
Benefits offered for selected participants:
- A monthly grant of 550 Euro
- Accommodation in Germany
- Health insurance
- Travel cost roundtrip incl. visa fees
- Urban public transport at destination
- Moreover, IFA helps organising the stay in Germany.
Deadline for application is 8 January 2017.
Selection of suitable candidates will be done by ifa in consultation with the German embassy in Jakarta. Eventually an interview will be conducted by the German embassy.
Results will be communicated end of April 2017. There is no recourse to legal action.
Official website: IFA CrossCulture Programme in Germany