Hello Youth Leader, are you The Maastricht University student? Then this information is fit into you! Maastricht University offers for scholarship program named The Holland High Potential Scholarship, which consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
The High Potential Scholarship is intended for excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who wish to do a a full degree programme in master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University.
Amount of the Holland High Potential scholarship programme 2017/18:
|Living expenses||€ 10,500||Paid to students by the Scholarship Office|
|Insurances||€ 520||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Visa costs||€ 311||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,000 or € 17,500||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2017/18 academic year.
- You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2017/18 scholarship programme applicants.
Duration of the scholarship:
- 12 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme
- 24 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme
Step 1: Register for a Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for an MA at UM, please see your prospective MA programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number. With this number, you can login in MyUM.
Step2: Please fill out, print, sign, and scan the completed application form to an electronic device of your choosing.
Step 3: Sign in to your MyUM account (don’t forget to add “i” before your student ID number when logging in (i.e. i123456)). In MyUm, please select document type “Apply for scholarship.” Under “My Study,” you can then upload the necessary documents, including the scan of your completed application form. Only complete forms will be taken into consideration, so please fill out all fields in the form!
Interesting, right? For further information, please check the official website in Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship is Opened Now