Hi Youth Leader! Monash University is offering the scholarship for their international student. The total average value of the scholarsip is over $10,000. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference. The selection will be executed based on academic achievement.
- Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
The scholarship admission opens throughout the year with this round:
|Selection round and closing date||Commencement|
|Round one: 15th October||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round two: 15th November||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round three: 15th January||Semester one or two of the current year|
|Round four: 15th March||Semester two of the current year|
|Round five: 15th April||Semester two of the current year|
|Round six: 15th May||Semester two of the current year|