Are you describing yourself as young people who have interested in politics and dipomacy? Enrich your knowledge and experience by following IYD and Y20 Summit 2017. Indonesian Youth Diplomacy (IYD) is the official Indonesian youth representative to the G20 Youth Summit, namely Y20 Summit, and an official Youth Focal Point to the Indonesia’s G20 SherpaThe summit will be held on June 2nd to 6th 2017 in Berlin, Germany. The theme for the G20 Summits 2017 is: SHAPING AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
The individuals selected will be ﬁnancially supported by Germany during the Y20 Summit 2017. This includes up to six-nights accommodation, meals, local transportation, and airport transfers.
- An inspirational young Indonesian citizen (undergraduate/ graduate student, recent graduate, or young professional in Indonesia or abroad) from either the public, private and/ or civil society sectors.
- Aged between 18 and 23 years old at the time of the Y20 Germany 2017.
- Having a clear understanding of the G20, especially the Leaders’ Summit and the Y20 Summit.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Fully committed to participate and contribute enthusiastically in all the sessions of the Y20 Germany 2017 and IYD events, including the pre- and post-Summit commitments.
- Medically ﬁt to travel to the Y20 Germany 2017
How to apply:
- Filling out an online form with personal information
- Uploading a completed application document. The application document covers applicant’s resume, a motivational letter and a technical essay on one of the three G20 topics provided.
February 8th 2017 at 23:59 PM (GMT+7)
Official website: http://www.indonesianyouthdiplomacy.org/