Form of Scholarship :
one-off payment of 50,000 CZK for living cost allowance and a waiver for college fee for the first term at college.
Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport offer partial scholarships for applicants from developing countries and/or applicants who come from countries which are in political and economic transition at Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, Czech.
- Open for applicants from developing countries and/or applicants who come from countries which are in political and economic transition
- The applicants are applying for either undergraduate or graduate study programme at FSK UK (Faculty of Social Sciences Charles University) for academic year 2017/2018.
How to Apply :
- Submit the following documents of scholarship application :
- Complete application form
- Motivation essay (maximum 1000 words) which contains the reason why the applicants need the scholarship and the hope the applicants can get in Charles University.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers who has ever taught the applicants, know the applicants and able to confirm applicant’s financial need.
- The documents of scholarship application should be originals and written in English. If the original documents are not in English, send the certified translations.
- Sent the documents to the Manager of International Office
- The applicants must also create an online application for the study they choose and also write the chosen study program on the scholarship application. Otherwise, the scholarship application will not be acknowledged.
- Applicant who could not meet the application deadline by postal services, could temporarily submit the application by fax or e-mail. However, the documents will not be evaluated until the original document arrives.
Deadline : April 30th, 2017
Official Website : SCHOLARSHIP FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES FROM CZECH MINISTRY