Form of Scholarship :
a waiver from the total amount of full non-EEA tuition fee. The amount of the scholarship is almost 6900 euro.
During the college year, the recipient of the scholarship will be an ambassador and support the Rotterdam School of Management Recruitment and Admission Office for approximately 8 hours per month.
Scholarship of Excellence is a scholarship given by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. Opens for non-EEA student who have outstanding academic merit, the scholarship is granted in the form of waiver.
- Open for prospective IBA (International Business Administration) students who will start their study in 2017/2018 from non-EEA countries.
- The selected applicants will be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
- Applicants should not be the recipient of other scholarships with the total amount above 5,000 euro in the same academic year.
- Applicants are preferably come from these following nationalities :
- Taiwanese / Korean / Filipino
- Indonesian / Vietnamese / Thai
- Iranian / Iraqi
- Azerbaijani / Georgian
- African (all countries)
How to Apply :
- Create an online account on the official website.
- Upload application documents
- Upload scholarship application letter
- Upload additional documents (not mandatory) such as the secondary education academic transcript (certified list of grades), certified copies of transcripts from a higher education institution
Deadline : February 15, 2017
Official Website : Rotterdam School of Management