Hello departemen of education student! We have good news for you guys who want to attend the international conference with the local venue, such as like The 15th International AsiaTEFL & 64th TEFLIN Conference, an conference co-hosted by Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta, TEFLIN, and AsiaTEFL to pull together a number of current and critical issues for TEFL researchers, policy makers, and practitioners. The 15th International AsiaTEFL and 64th TEFLIN conference is designed to provide a forum for EFL teaching and learning researchers, policy makers and practitioners to assemble in the spirit of “learning and growing together” to engage in an informed, critical and insightful dialogue about enhancing learning for all students in all settings in all countries, a dialogue about what works, how it works, what it takes to make things work, and how to develop thereon a new understanding of the nature of EFL teaching and learning. Send your best paper according to these following themes.
“ELT in Asia in the Digital Era: Global Citizenship and Identity”
- English Language Teaching and Learning Developments – What Do They Mean In Different Contexts with Different Paradigms?
- Exploring the Relationship Between the Knowledge-Based Era and TEFL Development.
- Exploring and Understanding Today’s Demands for Foreign Languages: Going Beyond English Language Competencies.
- Transforming TEFL in the fully digital world
Earlybird ( 1 April – 30 April, 2017):
- AsiaTEFL or TEFLIN members:IDR 2,000,000.00 / US$150
- Non-members:IDR 2,900,000.00 / US$220
Pre-registration (1 May – 31 May, 2017):
- Asia TEFL or TEFLIN Members:IDR 2,250,000.00 / US$170
- Non-members:IDR 3,150,000.00 / US$240
- Asia TEFL or TEFLIN members:IDR 2,650,000.00 / US$200
- Non-members:IDR 3,550,000.00 / US$270
Official website: http://asiatefl2017.uny.ac.id/