Are you a psychologist? Or interested in any topics of clinical psychology? Here is a right place to come and share about the same topics with many perspectives. The 5th International Congress on Clinical and Counselling Psychology (CPSYC), the conference aim is that clinical and counselling psychologists, practitioners, students, researchers and others psychologist enthusiast from around the world will consider attending this meeting. The conference will be held in University of Bari, Foggia and Cosezna, Italy on 26-28 April 2017. The conference will provide excellent opportunities for participants to exchange ideas with each other during the poster presentations. It will facilitate discussions, including challenges to clinical and counselling psychology. Furthermore, it will provide a platform for educators, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their work; exchange knowledge, ideas, and experience; and identify solutions to existing challenges in clinical and counselling psychology.
What’s in Offer?
Abstracts from the 2017 Congress will be published by Future Academy, and full-text papers will be provided in the CPSYC 2017 European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Science.
You have to choose only one of the option for your full text publication:
- eISSN: 2301-2218 EJSBS The European Journal of Social &Behavioural Sciences
- eISSN: 2301-2358 Peer-Reviewed C-crcs Volume
- eISSN: 2357-1330 EpSBS European Proceedings of Social &Behavioural Sciences (has been indexed in ISI Thomson Reuters)
Important Dates :
- Abstract Submission : 10 March 2017
- Accepted Announcement : 10 days after the submission
- Full text submission : 17 March 2017
- Full text Publication : 28 April 2017
- 02 December 2016 – 15 March 2017 : 299€
- Extra paper cost : 99€
For Further Informations :http://www.futureacademy.org.uk/conference/CPSYC/