Hi Youth Leader! Are you interested in international journalism? Or you have a big dream to step your feet in Germany? Well, Deutsche Welle (DW) is looking for young people from all over the world to join the DW Traineeship program. Candidates should have journalism experience or be passionate about switching to journalism from technology/IT, economics or the sciences. The program covers the range of skills a journalist of the future needs: TV moderation, multimedia storytelling, data journalism, social media and virtual reality – in seminars, workshops and of course the DW editorial offices and our correspondent bureaux in Washington, Moscow and Brussels.
About DW Journalism Traineeship:
- 18 months;
- Trainee salary;
- International broadcaster in 30 languages;
- Crossmedia: TV, online and radio;
- Six months of seminar blocks;
- Internships in Berlin and Bonn;
- Placement with DW foreign bureau;
- International multimedia projects;
- Well-known media trainers.
- English native speakers with a good working knowledge of German;
- German native speakers with an excellent working knowledge of English;
- Native speakers of another DW program language with a good, working knowledge of both English and German.
- Candidatesmust also have completed a university or college degree or apprenticeship, completed a university or college degree prior to the start of the traineeship.
- DW also accept the applications that having completed an apprenticeship or have graduated from a journalism school and have several years of experience as journalists.
22 February, 2017
So what are you waiting for? Let’s check further information through the website ; Deutsche Welle Journalism Traineeship 2017