Form of Scholarship : Fully covered tuition fee
Hi Youth Leader! The University of Edinburgh which is located in United Kingdom is pleased to invite applications from outstanding candidates for its Masters Scholarships (taught or research) for 2017-2018 entry. The School will award two Edinburgh Scholarships, one Gray Scholarship and two Masters awards. The Edinburgh Scholarships and the Gray Scholarship will cover the tuition fees at the Home/EU rate for the chosen programme of study. Successful Overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates. while the Masters Studentships will provide a stipend of £7,000 per annum, payable in monthly instalments. Awardees are responsible for paying their tuition fees, which are not covered as part of this award, to the University.
- Applicants must have applied for a Masters programme of study within the School of History, Classics and Archaeology by 15th March 2017.
- If you have not yet applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh, please do so first.
- The Edinburgh and Gray Scholarships and the Masters Studentships will be awarded on academic merit and the potential to excel at the chosen programme of study.
- Successful applicants will hold – or be predicted to achieve – a first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field, or should be able to prove their academic merit through evidence of professional achievements, awards or publications relevant to their chosen programme of study.
- Candidates in this latter category should note that a good first degree will still be required.
How to apply:
The academic reference must be uploaded to your study application by 15th March 2017. Where available, evidence of English language competency, degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s) should also be uploaded.
17 March 2017