Do you want to feel the experience in communication and promotion activities? You may enroll for the UNESCO-UNEVOC Internship Program. The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Bonn is looking for an intern to support the International Centre’s communications and promotion activities, as well as the management and development of the UNEVOC Network, specifically the Latin America and the Caribbean cluster.
UNESCO-UNEVOC is pleased to offer Communications internship to study in Germany. Interns must be currently enrolled in postgraduate studies (e.g. Masters) in a relevant discipline e.g. education, sociology, public management, international relations, political science, social sciences etc. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
This is an unpaid internship programme.
This is a 3 to 6 months long internship programme
- Education : Currently enrolled in postgraduate studies (e.g. Masters) in a relevant discipline e.g. education, sociology, public management, international relations, political science, social sciences etc.
- Experience : Experience in writing news articles and communication activities (e.g. promotion, dissemination, network management); and
- Interest or experience in the field of education.
- Skills : Proficient computer skills including the use of standard software office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and internet browsers; Ability to meet deadlines and work independently;Very good communication and organization skills; Good analytical skills and willingness to learn; and Ability to work and cooperate in an international and multicultural environment.
- Languages :Excellent command of written and spoken English and Spanish is compulsory. Knowledge of other UN languages would be an asset (in particular Arabic or French).
Interested candidates are invited to submit a motivation letter along with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Internship application deadline is 31 December 2017.
Official website: http://www.unevoc.unesco.org/go.php?q=Communications+Intern&context=