Type of Scholarship : Fully-funded tuition fee
Hello,Youth Leaders! Are you planning to study in Queen’s University Belfast? Then you should try applying this scholarship!
Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. this time, Queen’s University Belfast gives scholarship for their international students. Two fully funded scholarships are available to exceptionally talented international students who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2017 – International tuition fees. This scholarship is awarded each year for up to four years and would be deducted from tuition fees.
Full tuition fees paid for all years of programme, up to a maximum of four years.
- Students must be classified as international students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this scheme.
- Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for international scholarships.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2017-18 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter. Students studying on a part-time basis, on foundation degrees or distance learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Non-standard fee courses, including Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology and Theology
- All Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses.
8 June 2017