Are you interested in Education and Humanities studies? Want to discuss it with people from different perspectives? Come to WEI International Academic Conference on Education and Humanities 2017. The conference will be held at Harvard Faculty Club, Boston, USA on July 24-27 2017. Students, researchers, practitioners, or anyone are welcome to join this conference. The conference aims to discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of education and humanities.
What’s in offer?
All accepted abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format (ISSN 2167-3179 USA).
Full length manuscripts may be published in
–Journal of WEI Business and Economics(JWEIBE) (ISSN 2166-7918 USA) –West East Journal of Social Sciences(WEJSS) (ISSN 2168-7315 USA)
- Business Education
- Distance Education
- Religious Studies
- Teaching Method, etc
- Abstract submission deadline : June 19, 2017
- Early Payment : 19 June 2017
- Final paper deadline : August 15, 2017
- Conference date : 24-27 July 2017
- The proceedings will be published in four weeks after the final paper submission deadline.
- $395.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments on or before June 19, 2017.
- $485.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments received after June 19, 2017.
- $150.00 (US$) per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
For Further Information : http://www.westeastinstitute.com/internationaleducationconferenceatharvard/