Registration for WFUNA International Model United Nations (WIMUN) India is now open! WIMUN is the flagship model UN conference hosted and organized by the World Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA). While WFUNA itself is a global nonprofit organization representing and coordinating a membership of over 100 national United Nations Associations (UNAs) to strengthen and improve the United Nations through the engagement of people who share a global mindset and support international cooperation – global citizens. WIMUN India 2017 will bring you the Real UN Experience through the fascinating sessions, speakers, and workshops.
Domestic Delegate Fee : INR 24500
International Delegate Fee : USD 430
(for specific information about the conference fee, check the official website below)
The Conference Fee includes:
- UN4MUN Training – before & during the conference by experts
- Access to pre-conference training material and interactive webinars.
- Accommodation at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre for 4 nights
- 12 meals starting with dinner on day 1 to lunch on the day 5.
- Entry to all the social events
- Entry to all the speaker series
- Guided exploration of Taj Mahal by local historians
- Logistical help for the participants who need visa
- WFUNA International Model UN welcomes youth between the age of 13 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Australia who have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, grad school, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of Opening ceremony, Closing Ceremony and Speaker Panel sessions.
- WIMUN also welcomes advisors who have a role in planning and organizing a MUN conferences and teachers who use Model UN in their education curriculum.
There are three registration types for WIMUN India 2017:
- Head Delegate (university student leading a delegation),
- Individual Delegate
- Faculty Advisor/Observer (leading an university or high school delegation, or coming individually).
*Note – Any registrant below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Faculty Advisor/Guardian.
- Priority registration period is from December 13, 2016 – January 13, 2017.
- Regular registration period is from January 14 – March 14, 2017.
Official website: http://www.wimun.org/india-registration