World Bank Graduate Scholarships is offerings the scholarship in Public Policy and Taxation to study in Japan for the year 2017. The scholarship object is the students from Developing Countries. The aims of the PPT program are: firstly, to help the students develop a basic understanding of public policy and taxation; secondly, to teach the concepts and methods of an entire taxation process through a practicum provided by Japan’s National Tax Agency; and lastly, to offer specialized courses of study on various aspects of public policy and taxation which are most relevant to the students’ home countries. The study program will take place in Yokohama National University (YNU), which has been known as one of the leading universities in Japan.
- Applicants must be 35 years old or younger.
- Priority will be given to students who has submitted GRE scores.
Scholarships are available to Graduates
Public Policy and Taxation
- Screening fee
- The university admission fee
- Tuition for two years
- Medical insurance
- Monthly allowance of JPY 152,000 (the amount is subject to change)
- Round-trip air tickets between your country and Japan
- One-time travel allowance of $500
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via post. The following materials constitute your application.
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Confidential Letters of Recommendation
- Official Academic Transcript
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score or a letter from your undergraduate institution confirming that the primary language used for academic instruction was English.
- Official GRE Score (if available)
28 February, 2017
Official website: http://www.economics.ynu.ac.jp/ppt/program/program_information02.html