Form of Scholarship : partial tuition waiver of € 4.000 at a tuition fee of € 8.000 in 2016-2017. The exact amount for 2017-2018 will be announced soon.
TIlburg University located in Warandelaan, Netherlands is currently offering the scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. The scholarships specifically issued by Tilburg School of Humanities, it has three scholarships available for excellent non-EEA students who are admitted to an undergraduate program at the Tilburg School of Humanities (i.e., BA Liberal Arts and Sciences and BA Online Culture: Art, Media and Society).
- Candidates must have been (conditionally) admitted to an undergraduate program at the Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2017-2018
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results during their relevant secondary education. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class
- To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your secondary education institution saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records
- Candidates must hold a non-EEA passport
- Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University
End of May, 2017