The scholarships include all the preparation for the enrollment process (TOEFL English course), GMAT courses, airline tickets, tuition fees and accommodation fees.
1. A graduate of the Faculty of Economics with an accumulative GPA of at least 3.5.
2. Have a minimum GMAT score of 580 (if any).
3. Have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (if any).
4. Work experience at least 3 years can be from any field.
5. Get recommendations from 3 lecturers.
6. Willing to take English and GMAT courses at least 3 weeks.
7. The Erlangga party will determine the university in America to be applied (the university is included in Top 50 US Universities).
8. After graduation can work anywhere. This scholarship is not a bond of service.
9. Age between 26 s / d 32 years.
10. Have a strong character, ambitious, communicative, can bring themselves and confident.
Required document file:
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV) latest with photo.
2. Completed diploma and grades from the University (Faculty of Economics) and SMA.
3. TOEFL and GMAT scores, if any.
4. Letter of recommendation from lecturer.
5. Application letter, short essay of why want to get S2 – MBA, as well as plans after getting MBA.
MBA Scholarships in the United States, TOEFL Courses and GMAT by Erlangga Publishers
Organizer: Erlangga Publisher
Form of scholarships: TOEFL English courses, GMAT courses, airline tickets, tuition fees and accommodation fees
Deadline: December 30, 2017
More info: http://bit.ly/beasiswaerlangga